JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Sales Manager Europe
Our client is a leading exporter of Spanish Fresh Produce – They are a well-respected company and they are a member of one of the biggest Scandinavian players in the Industry…To expand their business portfolio, they are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager Europe based in Spain. This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry
- Developing the European market and taking ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margin, promotions.
- Managing the customer base (retail/horeca/fresh cut) on a day to day and long term basis, as the relationship with the customer is key to bringing value into the chain and securing future business.
- Continuously working with suppliers/growers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
- Building the company’s successful brand.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Reporting of sales data analysis.
- Development of new products and new innovative packaging and launching them with new and existing customers.
- Regular customer and supplier/grower visits.
A highly skilled sales person with a business development mind.
- Ideally, Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Fresh Produce sector with a good network and customer base.
- Proficient and proven commercial skills.
- Language skills English is a must. Spanish or German is an advantage.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
The business is located in Spain -Support is offered with regards to relocation.
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Please contact Frank Kinsella on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at email@example.com
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F42