Sales Manager ( Europe )
Our client is a major World player in the International growing and sale of Blueberries. Their branded product is well known to the Trade and end users alike, with an outstanding reputation for quality and uniqueness.
The primary purpose of this role is to sell/market blueberries in the EU market, while managing client relationships and programs in order to ensure the best possible return for our client’s growers. They have decided to focus their sales and marketing efforts in different country sectors and engage a Top Flight sales individual to drive EU sales in all channels.
They are determined to pay a competitive rate with a generous incentive programme that will reward success to attract the right individual.
You will have :
- Drive, determination and passion to be the best in your field.
- A minimum of 2/3 years experience in Fresh Produce that demonstrates serious growth and business development in your category.
- A portfolio of Customers throughout Europe and beyond.
- Suffered lack of promotion / recognition because your current role is limiting your potential.
- A good grip of the bigger picture and the Market place is an opportunity not a threat!
- Confirm and manage seasonal marketing plans with various customers and ensure supply/demand updates are aligned with crop forecasts..
- Formulate and facilitate a marketing plan to cover all sales channels
- Facilitate sales to the UK from our clients’ various COO, South Africa, Zambia, Chile, Peru and Mexico. Travel to visit suppliers expected.
- Ensure consignment P&L up to date and accurate .
- Manage the sales process and stock in order to meet client orders. This would include Client pricing, Credit levels, payment terms and assess the viability of claims.
- As your clients main contact, you will ensure all queries are addressed, be prepared to update the Market situation on a regular basis.
- Develop new market opportunities in line with the business strategy
- Negotiate relevant deals within the commercial framework, that can lead to potential profits.
- Ensure new clients are aligned with the terms and agreements of the business.
Requirements Qualifications / Education
Fresh Produce UK Sales /Trading experience required (Retail / Non-Retail)
- Minimum 2/3 years of work experience.
Functional / Technical
- Computer literacy: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent e-mail etiquette Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Excellent planning, organisational skills.
- Building and maintaining good client relationships.
- Detail and results orientated.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
This could be your incredible chance to start a long career within the Industry… Send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call Frank or Georgina on 07734 861 080 / 01273 720 599 to discuss this opportunity.
|Location||Kent / Remote Working|
|Salary||Competitive + Bonus|