Our client has built a significant reputation in supplying agricultural consumables to West Africa. In return they have exported Speciality (Exotic) Vegetables back to the UK and Europe. They have a very strong procurement base in West Africa with a number of leading growers.
Due to further growth our client is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Speciality Vegetable Sales Person . This role is essentially to cover sales to the Wholesale Markets and other non-retail outlets but this could easily be extended to include Retail sales as the business progresses. This is an excellent opportunity to build and expand your reputation as the ‘ go to’ Speciality Vegetable guru. Currently this expected to be a Work From Home role with the main offices in London and Nottingham.
We would expect our Sales Person to have :
- A track record and solid sales background in Speciality Vegetables.
- An existing or recent sales role in this product area.
- A Customer list in the UK Wholesale Markets you recently or currently serve.
- A taste and track record for Business Development.
- Be a self contained and confident individual with good time management capabilities.
- Ability to work on your own but also be a great Team member.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word desirable.
- A high degree of Commercial awareness.
- An ability to maintain Sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with market supply and demand.
Please call Frank or Georgie to discuss the position on 01273 720599 or send over a CV to email@example.com and someone will give you a call back ASAP
|Job Category||Non retail Sales Manager, Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Manager|