Our Client is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as the leading producer and distributor of prepared food across the globe.
To strengthen the Prepared Foods Team, they are looking for a SALES MANAGER to manage their German business.
The Position will be located in Germany although it will also be possible to work in part from home, and travel will be required to visit customers
• To fully manage the business relationship with the Accounts and all the contacts that are needed for successful business and Account development (E.g. Buyer, supply chain, finance etc)
• Hold regular meetings with the Account buying teams
• Manage the Account P&L and all the admin that goes with this on a timely basis to company objectives
• Monitor sales, promo prices, trade discounts and Account expenditure to the agreed JBP
• Develop, modify and monitor Account plans in conjunction with the buyer and in line with the company plan for the year
• Present NPD to current buying team for existing category and identify new buyers for presentation of new products
• Keep Senior Commercial Manager fully updated on the Account and specifically any Account issues that will have an impact on the P&L
• Liaise with colleagues ensuring all functions are up to date with all significant ongoing issues that affect other functions (e.g. stock control/ marketing/ finance)
• Develop strong internal relationships with the wider company team
- 5 years + National Account experience handling multiple Accounts
- Fresh Produce / Food or similar Sales experience
- Ideally you would have a understand of the prepared food business
- Strong negotiation communication and interpersonal skills
- Numeracy and sales forecasting
- Microsoft Office and PC literacy; familiarity with Account systems to be able to effectively manage the Account using their data
- Solid FMCG Branded Food experience as a KAM with the major German retailers.
- Fluency in German and English
- Category and/or shopper marketing experience is preferred but not essential
In addition, you will be able to work on your own initiative, be flexible, positive and confident, with the ability to solve problems effectively, even under time pressure. As a responsible leader, you are a team player, open to changes and have a “hands-on” mentality. You also have the ability to adapt to new situations quickly and have a good self-organization. Reliability, resilience and endurance complete your profile.
In addition to a performance-related compensation you have a dynamic and dedicated team at your side.
If you would like to discuss this exciting position, call the FMK Consulting team – Monica, Frank or Georgie on +44 (0)1273 720 599 or send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (This is just.co) and we will come back to you straight away.
If you are German Speaking please call Mónica Ballesteros on +34 633670629and she will go over the position with you
|Job Category||Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Manager|