Our client is one of the largest and most respected Salad and Melon co-operatives in Spain (over 250m kg of product). For the last ten years they have been supplying most Supermarkets in the UK and have a significant Non-Retail business as well.
As part of their strategic plans they wish to consolidate their position in the UK with the appointment of a Sales Manager to build sales in the Non-Retail sector. This would include Wholesale markets, Food Processors, Food Service, Home Box Companies etc.
This position, ideally based in the SE will be on a Work from Home basis with a view to eventually establishing a permanent subsidiary in the UK .
We would expect the ideal candidate to have:
- At least 3 years experience in Fresh Produce marketing and sales.
- Procurement or Trading experience with Spain.
- Salad (Winter)and Melon product knowledge preferably.
- Spanish speaker desirable.
- Ability to work on their own but equally be a great team member.
- Experience of selling into UK Non Retail customers.
- Track record of new business development and Customer retention and growth.
- All round knowledge and capability in most aspects of the Fresh Produce Supply Chain (eg Logistics)
- Be prepared to respond to any eventuality that directly affects our client’s business in the UK.
- Great communication and rapport build skills.
- Robust Commercial / Negotiation skills.
Please contact Georgina Kinsella on 01273 720 599 / 07734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
|Job Category||Non Retail, Non retail Sales Manager, Sales Manager|
|Location||Home-Based , UK|