JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Sales (Trading) Manager
sales, Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Trader
We are working with a highly successful international Fresh Produce Group in the search of an ambitious and engaging Fresh Produce Trader or Sales Manager. They are continuously growing in success in the UK and if you have have a proven track record buying and selling Fresh Produce, whatever the category…. We want to speak with you!
Our client supply both UK Retail and Non retail customers, so we are keen to speak with people with experience trading with either.
This role would consist of trading across several different Fresh Produce categories, or across categories you have existing relationships with that you can develop within this business
Sourcing great quality produce at a good price to not only ensure satisfied customers but repeat business with your contacts
Trading a variety of fresh produce to UK Supermarkets or Non retail outlets such as wholesalers and foodservice companies around the country.
Understanding your customers, and ensuring their requirements are met.
Using your experience and relationships to help drive the business forward and help grow the top and bottom lines for the business
The successful candidate: –
- You would have extraordinary Sales skills, ideally working within the Fresh Produce Industry…. We would be open to any level of experience if you have some exposure to the Fruit / Fresh Produce Sales
- You will have a proven track record of delivering sales and new business in the retail or wholesale, catering and processor markets (In the UK).
- Experience trading in fruit ideally, other produce would be considered but fruit is a definite advantage.
- You would have the personality and ‘gravitas’ to be in a Sales or Business Development role….
- It would be advantageous if you have a book of contacts, both on the supply and customer side, to continue growing and developing.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent commercial acumen and communication skills!
This is a really great role to join a dynamic and rapidly growing international business
The Salary is entirely negotiable upon experience but is likely to be a basic salary + benefits+ performance bonus.
Please contact Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at email@example.com
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F89