We are currently working with a very highly regarded international Fresh Produce group, as a result of growth, are looking to appoint a Account Manager to their team at a senior level. As a leader in their field, they have a long standing history of delivering great results to a number of Major Retailers and we would expect you to currently be working with at least 2 of the major UK Supermarkets.
Their products are Fresh Produce / Added Value Categories , therefore experience in the Fresh Produce Industry is essential.
As the Account Manager you will be working closely with the Commercial and Sales teams and will provide a key point of contact to their retail accounts.
Alongside the category team you will need to keep a close eye on the rest of the retail market to understand developments as they happen and ensure you can react accordingly
You will need to ensure you maintain good and effective communication with your customers at all times.
You will be providing accurate forecasts and data which will be crucial in supporting the operations, finance and procurement team with their own strategy, you will also be assisting and contributing to the NPD team where necessary. Along with developing your own sales & marketing strategy, negotiating prices and ensuring the highest service levels to customers.
You will be responsible for negotiating customer pricing and managing the inevitable tenders.
You will be acting as the customer champion for your accounts, ensuring your voice is heard and the accounts are serviced appropriately.
The Ideal Candidate:-
- You will bring at least 5 years of relevant experience to this role, working with Retailers in a Fresh Produce focused category.
- A proven track record of delivering results will clearly stand you in good stead, but they are open to bringing on people with the right foundations and the potential to develop.
- A passion for what you do is crucial, however and it goes without saying that this is a fast paced and often challenging role.
- Very numerate, excellent communication skills and a brilliant understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Good ability as a self-starter and be able to prioritise opportunities and challenges effectively.
- You will need to be a team player and be willing to step outside of your job description should the need arise
If you are interested , send over your CV and we will send you the full Job Description
Please contact Frank or Georgina on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Account Manager|
|Salary||£60 - 68k + Bonus (& usual big Co Benefits)|