An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a leading progressive Fresh Produce company in Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance / Quality Control Inspector to join the Quality team!
The Site Quality Inspector role will be responsible for:
- Inloading and outloading of top fruit at on or off site as required
- Managing shelf life of top fruit on site
- Signing off box end labels when needed
- Checking on quality of packed product at Service Provision sites following qc protocol
- Informing Technical Manager of any potential Food Safety or Quality issues.
- Based at Service Provision sites to assist in quality status decisions and or quality issues.
- Informing SP sites of any current or upcoming quality issues, either from information from other SP’s or using historical data.
- Attending visits with suppliers to SP sites when needed
- Managing the process of residue sample analysis for topfruit and updating residue log.
- Issuing stock check requests based on a risk assessment template.
- Carrying out stock checks on all product as per procedure
- Producing QC arrival templates for SP sites
We would expect the successful candidate to have the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance / Quality Inspection role within a Fresh Produce company- Ideally Fruit.
- Experience following QC Protocol
- Driving License
- Understanding the needs of this role and your experience would reflect this
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
The position will come with a salary of 21k per annum + 1 month’s bonus guaranteed, a car, health insurance, pension
|Job Category||QC, Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Manager, Site Quality Inspector|