Our client has a unique and successful Business Model within the import , packing and distribution of Fresh produce to their UK Retail customers.
With significant growth and internal reorganisation they now require a Supply Chain professional. This is very much a ‘hands on’ position. Our client has made it clear they are open to all levels of expertise and seniority of Supply Chain Administration . Additional experience which would add to the companies performance would be welcomed and rewarded accordingly.
The successful Supply Chain Administrator would have understood or directly related experience in supply and demand planning preferably within a Fresh Produce, Food or FMCG Company. The Supply Chain Administrator would have a background in a similar role and are looking to grow in a fantastic company!
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for….
- Front line planning and processing of Customer orders efficiently to ensure service levels are achieved in order to maintain and expand the companies position in the industry
- Monitoring post-delivery and any issues arising from completed Customer orders
- Liaising with all areas of the business and the companies growers
- Liaising and building relationships with external parties including hauliers and other suppliers
- Collating data related to Customer orders
- Supporting Trading Managers and Procurement
- An understanding or directly related experience in Supply planning
- Preferably experience in fresh produce, packaging, FMCG or similar sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Highly developed influencing and collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and confidence to work with numbers
- Knowledge of forecasting systems
- Proven planning experience
- Administration & Sales office experience
- Industry experience beneficial.
- Ability to work systematically with a keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills (Microsoft products mainly)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
- Ability to respond and make decisions quickly when under pressure.
- Salary will be higher if the candidate has Procurement experience also (Circa £40-£50,000)
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Administration, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary||Circa £25-£40,000 DOE|