Supply Chain Analyst
Our client are an award winning, environmentally aware business with over 200 employees based in Hampshire. Using established lean manufacturing principles and innovative growing technology, they are the UK’s largest producer of indoor ornamental pot plants and supply over 8 million plants to major retailers including M&S, Sainsburys, and Waitrose every year. They are extremely proud to of been credited with Investors in People ‘Gold’.
To continue as an industry leader, they realise the importance of growing the next generation of specialists and leaders and they are offering the following opportunity to someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced company.
Our client are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their fantastic company!
Main Purpose of the role:
To analyse customer demand and purchase components to maintain the appropriate stock levels, within budget, and to the correct quality.
- To collaborate with customers and internal sales teams to create a forecast which is used to schedule deliveries at the correct time.
- Analyse historic EPOS data, store stock, waste & store ranging.
- Regular contact with suppliers and customers to ascertain needs and requirements as well as to maintain a good understanding of any seasonal spikes, promotions and capacity constraints.
- Procurement of packaging materials using SAP B1 MRP to ensure that packing teams have the materials they require to meet our customers OTIF requirements.
- Maintaining purchasing data in SAP B1 in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders including sales, production, and quality teams to minimise disruption caused by stock outs, waste, obsolete stock or delayed deliveries.
- Assessing Total Cost of Ownership for different supply options and working with Sales, Development, Production and Finance to evaluate options.
- Maintaining Departmental KPIs.
- Work as part of NPI Team to ensure products meet target launch date.
Added Value Responsibilities
Working with customers and suppliers to identify opportunities for cost savings in our extended supply chain, supporting the implementation of those improvements and sharing the benefits.
Working alongside Supply Chain Team Leader to delivered range of improvement processes.
Key Team Results
- Minimum number of stock outs
- Reduce inventory levels and obsolete stock
- Total savings
- Added value relationship with suppliers, customers and internal team.
- Forecast accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical / numeracy skills
- Computer literate with Office applications
- SAP B1 knowledge essential
- Demand planning / forecasting
- Experience in the Horticulture (or similar) Industry
Working Hours – 7.30am to 16.30pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 DOE
Please contact Georgina Kinsella on 01273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
|Job Category||Supply Chain, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Planner|