We have a new position with a well known and highly respected Fresh Produce company based in Kent -They are a successful Fruit company that is apart of a thriving international team who have a excellent reputation in the Industry.
They are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team!
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for….
- Front line planning and processing of Customer orders efficiently to ensure service levels are achieved in order to maintain and expand the companies position in the industry
- Monitoring post-delivery and any issues arising from completed Customer orders
- Liaising with all areas of the business and the companies growers
- Liaising and building relationships with external parties including hauliers and other suppliers
- Collating data related to Customer orders
- Supporting Trading Managers and Procurement
- Collation and management of both grower 3-day forecasts and central pack house stock sheets
- Allocate and Process relevant customer orders throughout the day
- Distribute and communicate grower orders and amendments
- Distribute and communicate haulage detail and amendments
- Maintain relevant customer programmes and order requirements
- Liaise with Account Managers in the entry of weekly and daily customer and grower plans
- Liaise with Trading Managers and create service level/sales reports as and when required
- Post-delivery administration, including monitoring UK Supermarket EPODs & M&S PAV/EDN involvement
- Knowledge of Industry Systems including Import Duty, Quotas, Intrastat and CFSP etc advantageous but not essential.
- Assisting the Procurement team when necessary, including creating PO’s for imported arrivals and liaising with clearing agents and hauliers relating to airfreight arrivals
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Administration & Sales office experience required.
- Industry experience beneficial.
- Experience in a Supply Planning / Supply Chain role
- Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
- Good mind for mathematical problems & logical thinking
- Methodical approach
- Ability to work systematically with a keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills (Microsoft products mainly – Prophet experience an
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
- Ability to respond and make decisions quickly when under pressure.
- Ability to manage time to maximum effect
- Willingness to work unsocial hours & including Weekend’s and Bank Holidays
Reports to: Supply Chain Team Leader
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Salary||Competitive + Package|