Supply & Demand Analyst
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Owning the analysis and communication of the demand and supply for a category across multiple planning horizons at fruit type, variety and SKU level by Grower
- Translating the demand plan across all time horizons into an actionable fruit supply plan for Procurement and Growers which will ensure minimum impact on the packing operations and maximum customer service against the sales plan
- Tracking the performance of Grower and Suppliers across the agreed supply plan and driving continued accuracy and improvements
- Highlighting risks and opportunities (potential shortage and surplus position) as well as developing mitigating actions together with Commercial, Growers and Procurement teams
- Monitoring, reporting and challenging the integrity of supply information from Growers, Suppliers & Procurement, suggesting forecasts amendments as necessary and advising all parties of the reasons.
- Monitoring, reporting and challenging the integrity of demand information from Commercial, and insights suggesting forecasts amendments as necessary and advising all parties of the reasons.
- Managing regular reviews with Growers and participating in supplier’s performance review meetings with Procurement
- Owning and developing the supply and demand plans for their category in the medium (1-6 weeks), and long-term (1yr) horizons across the company, reporting to Supply & Demand Planning Manager.
- Creation of a supply plan working primarily with Growers, Procurement & Agronomy teams.
- Creation of a demand plan working primarily with Commercial and Insights
- Develop strong/durable relationships with Growers and key stakeholders to drive forecast accuracy and improved communications. Including regular grower visits
- Work with the Demand Allocation Team to ensure the availability of product is matched to commercial plans and issues are raised and solved
- Monitor and deliver functions’ performance against set goals and objectives. (i.e. fruit availability, forecast accuracy)
- Advise and counsel growers, commercial, procurement and operations on fruit availability against the sales forecast
- Ensure the Material Resource Planners & Supply Chain have a robust and accurate plan to cover the Daily delivery of the plan
- An understanding or directly related experience in supply and/or demand planning
- Preferably experience in fresh produce or similar sectors
- Experience developing strong relationships with suppliers or customers
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Highly developed influencing and collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and confidence to work with numbers
- Knowledge of ERP & forecasting systems
Reports to: Supply and Demand Planning Manager
Growers, Commercial, Demand allocation team, Material Resource Planners, Strategic Planning, Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, Technical, Insights
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Supply & Demand Analyst|