A Fresh Produce Flexible Packaging company are looking for a Supply Planner to join their thriving team in Hertfordshire
Our client is a well-known and highly respected packaging supplier, working within the food, fresh produce, and packaging arenas.
They provide sustainable packaging solutions for fresh produce, bakery, meat, confectionery, and frozen sectors, reliably supplying the major Supermarkets in the UK.
They work closely with the food industry to provide a market leading service and product innovation therefore it would be IDEAL (Not essential) for the applicant to have some experience in both Packaging and Fresh Produce / Food.
The successful Supply Planner would have understood or directly related experience in demand planning preferably within a Fresh Produce, Food or FMCG Company. The Supply Planner would have a background in a similar role and are looking to grow in a fantastic company!
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Owning the supply planning process for a category across multiple planning horizons
- Owning and developing the supply plans for their category
- Work with the Hello Flexibles team to ensure the availability of product is matched to commercial plans and issues are raised and solved
- Monitor and deliver functions’ performance against set goals and objectives. (i.e. stock availability, forecast accuracy)
- Reporting and monitoring the stock position across UK and Import supply
- Monitoring, reporting, and challenging the integrity of supply information
Providing a clear view of what potential shortage and surplus positions they have against the current sales forecast and establish contingency plans to prevent issues.
- An understanding or directly related experience in Supply planning
- Preferably experience in fresh produce, packaging, FMCG or similar sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Highly developed influencing and collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and confidence to work with numbers
- Knowledge of forecasting systems
- Proven planning experience
- Administration & Sales office experience
- Industry experience beneficial.
- Ability to work systematically with a keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills (Microsoft products mainly)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
- Ability to respond and make decisions quickly when under pressure.
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Supply Chain, Supply Planner|