We are looking for a Technical Manager to join a specialised Fresh Produce business in Warwickshire
The role: This role will involve managing and functioning all QA and Technical aspects of our crop production, and the management & administration of our clients health and safety compliance.
Quality Assurance: This will include food safety, quality assurance, raw materials, and finished product specification. You will be responsible for all aspect of BRC, ‘Field to Fork’, red Tractor Assured, LEAF, and Nurture accreditation including the review, maintenance, audits required to meet and exceed the standards.
Health & Safety: You will be responsible for all aspects of health and safety management working in conjunction with our advisors Citation, to ensure we meet and exceed the HSE requirements. This will include the management of staff training, review, maintenance and ensuring compliance with Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Ensure the company complies and exceeds all industry standards and Government legislation relating to food safety and health & Safety
- Complete traceability for all raw materials, intermediate and finished products
- A good communicator. Logical and organised, including past experience with process, quality, hygiene and teamwork.
- Ability to use initiative, with previous quality or technical management experience within a fresh produce or food manufacturing environment
- Take final responsibility for all aspect of compliance
- Incoming/Outgoing traceability Daily Apunga/BG Sales CRM System
- H&S Management and Audits Daily/Weekly/Monthly Walkaround/ATLAS
- Incoming/Outgoing Loading Bay Support Daily
- Attendance at QC/HS Management
- meetings Weekly/Monthly
- Management and follow up of all Audits
- including corrective actions and reporting Monthly/Quarterly/Annually
Reports to : Farm Managers/General Manager
We are looking for a experienced Technical or Quality Manager from the Fresh Produce (or similar) Industry. You would have a proven background working with Audit Management, BRC, H&S Management
We would expect you to be in a Technical or Quality Management role for at least 2-3 years.
Send a CV to email@example.com to apply!
|Salary||£40,000 - £55,000|