JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
A leading Fresh Produce company based in Evesham are looking to expand their team with a ambitious and experienced Technical Manager. Our client are interested in a Technical Manager with proven experience in NPD and have experience in customer and supplier facing (with UK Supermarkets).
- Be proactive with all matters relating to EPD and NPD projects with the customers, with clearly agreed timescales for inception and completion, this is to include presentation of agreed new varieties, new packaging presentations, and all other ideas which may give the Company a point of difference from its competitors.
- Be fully accountable for ensuring that all the required paperwork as set out in the Company Quality Manual, is in place, and completed on time.
- Provide clear communication with all members of staff, on all issues.
- Provide written and verbal reports on a frequent basis, as to the progress of the various projects so as to keep the Technical and Commercial team aware of developments.
- Submit KPI to the relevant customers.
- Be Company representative at customer meetings on quality and technical issues.
- Manage and provide the QA Teams with the necessary information to perform their roles effectively ensuring that customer requirements are met at all times.
- Visit growers both UK and overseas to ensure that all suppliers meet the Companies quality and legal standards.
- Team working with all colleagues, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Monitor and act upon shelf-life failure trends and supplier product quality performance
- Ensure all required reports are communicated to suppliers in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all produce entering and leaving is backed by the relevant paperwork
- Participate in the preparation of the BRC audit and other third party audits for the Companies.
- Participate in the development of the QMS and QA systems, ensuring they are carried out as per the Company Quality manual.
- Ensure that all paperwork from suppliers is in place before commencement of supply.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to the Company Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Ensure that any benchmarking is carried out as per customer requirements.
- Ensure that all your daily duties are carried out safely, and in accordance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and that all Company Rules, Regulations and Policies are adhered to at all times and that all notices are followed.
- Ensure with the Agronomist that product testing is scheduled and completed ready for submission to customers as required.
- Sign off on all paperwork as and when required within the accounts department.
- Holiday cover as and when required.
You will be expected to communicate in a positive manner with:-
- Our Customers and Suppliers on issues relating to your job description
- All colleagues on all sites
- Any Visitors to the sites
Reporting: You will report to the Technical Manager, Sales Director and M. Director.
Please contact Georgina or Frank on 01273 720 599 / 07734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F192