We are looking for a Fresh Produce Trader to join a well known and highly respected Fresh Produce company. They have had continued growth worldwide in the Fresh Produce Industry and currently supply a wide range of customers in the UK from Supermarkets, wholesalers, foodservice and processing sectors.
They are looking for a ambitious and experienced Trader who ideally knows all about the wonderful world of Fruit!
The Trader will be involved in their Wholesale and Foodservice sector, therefore knowledge of these customers would be ideal.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a high calibre sales professional, ideally with a portfolio of customers in Wholesale Markets, Food Service, Processors, Category Managers (This is ideal, not essential). It is unlikely that you would have less than three years experience within the Fresh Produce industry and used to growing business within healthy and stable relationships.
A combination of a proactive trading mentality and a strategic thinker would be essential.
You will have an eye for opportunities and jump on any chances to help grow sales and the business. You will be able to utilise your experience and relationships to help drive the business forward and help grow the top and bottom lines for the business.
The ideal candidate will have fresh produce trading experience. You will have a proven track record of delivering sales and new business in the wholesale, catering and processor markets. You will be a team player and have a good ‘can-do’ attitude
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience / knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills, excellent telephone manner, sales skills must be demonstrated throughout your past career.
- Sales / Trading experience in the Fresh Produce Industry
- Experience working with Non retail / wholesale customers from the Fresh Produce Trade.
- Ability to work independently and you would be a ‘self starter’.
- At least 1 years experience in Fresh Produce Buying , Trading or Sales for the lower end of the salary offered.
For a more experienced Fresh Produce Trader , we would expect:
- Strong category management experience in Fresh Produce categories : If you have experience in Fruit, Citrus, Berries – It would be highly advantageous.
- It would be advantageous to have some customers that you could bring with you, but this is not essential
The role is office based but home work arrangements can be worked out if needed!
Please contact Georgina or Frank on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
|Job Category||Fresh Produce Trader, Trader|
|Location||Evesham / Remote Working ( Optional )|
|Salary||Circa £30-£45,000 DOE|