JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Our Client is a successful Fresh Produce Importer and Distributor who have developed their business from niche Fresh Produce products over the years to mainstream brands. After a period of rapid growth in these areas they have created distinct Business Units to further concentrate and grow particular categories. The majority of this business is with Non-Retail clients throughout the UK.
They are looking to develop existing and new business with the appointment of a Trading Manager, with an emphasis on Sales and any Fresh Produce sourcing skills would be a distinct advantage. Excellent negotiation and communication skills with growers and clients alike would be key to this position.
You will be a fast learner, Team player ,enthusiastic with a healthy product knowledge, excellent communication skills and an insatiable drive to succeed.
The company is quickly expanding and they are looking for an individual to hit the ground running. Are you that individual?
- As a successful Trading / Sales Manager, you would be motivated to cold call and bring in new customers and business as well as proactively sell and grow their existing accounts.
- As a trader you will be marketing the company’s own fresh produce to customers around the country and abroad and also utilise your experience to introduce other products as opportunities arise.
- Building strong relationships with the markets and developing new contacts where possible.
- Working with international sources, ensuring good value and good quality produce is always sent.
Please apply if you have the following experience / skills
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Fresh Produce trading (sales/purchasing)
- Current knowledge of the Fresh Produce Industry
- You would have had experience in a focused role
- You would be a team player mentality
- Have excellent negotiation and organisational abilities.
- Language skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Self-driven and positive, as an Account Manager, you must have brilliant interpersonal, numerical and communication skills, both over the phone for day to day trading and face-to-face for visiting.
- Previous experience in a trader/account manager role is essential as is the ability to bring trading experience and skills with you.
- A appetite to grow your career in a sales / trading role
Salary will reflect Industry experience and Knowledge
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F4237