Location: Based in South Africa (Head Office) or UK or Europe (Home-Based)
Reporting to – General Manager
Summary of role:
Generate, negotiate, and coordinate international sales for the company. Source required products for the company locally and internationally. Enhance and maintain customer needs and relations.
- Sourcing local and international products for export, managing and enhancing business relationships with these growers.
- Selling of products to local and international markets, managing and enhancing business relationships with these customers.
- Managing and achieving sales targets.
- Fruit varieties to be sold include and are not limited to – Pome, Citrus, Grapes, Exotics.
Qualifications / experience:
- Relevant Bachelors degree.
- 3-year experience in the fruit exports industry.
- Fluent in reading and writing English.
- Knowledge of shipping models and logistics.
- Well developed in planning and organising.
- Well developed in negotiating between suppliers and customers.
- Sound knowledge of market prices and trends.
Other valuable attributes:
- Able to speak multiple languages.
- Time management and self-driven – head office is based in South Africa whilst the candidate may not be based in South Africa.
- Well presentable.
- Honestly, integrity and good business ethics.
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 (0)7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company