A growing Food service company in the South East are looking for a experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team near Worthing
They deliver Fresh Produce and high-quality foods to predominately non retail customers and are continuously growing in success
You will be joining an energetic and growing food company in Sussex. There is opportunity to work hard, prove yourself and progress, everything in our client’s company is on based on merit.
Our client is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant who has had 2 years across the board experience of Sanderson accounting software.
Initially, the role will involve training others on best methodology in sales, purchasing, credit control, sop, pop, banking and report production and management information systems.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with Sanderson Accountancy software system.
- Fresh Produce / Food industry knowledge would be ideal but not essential.
- You would have experience in a financial / accountancy position.
- Experience working with credit control, sales and purchasing teams
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
£25-£27,000 – Negotiable salary depending on Experience
If you are interested, please get in touch with Frank or Georgie from FMK Consulting and we can have a chat about this position and the company …. Please contact Georgina on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.