A continuously growing family owned company in the Fresh Produce Industry are growing at a rapid rate and due to this, they are always keen to speak with ambitious HIGH CARE operations, care quality and technical people from within the Fresh Produce Industry…!
They have a incredibly strong team and presence in the UK and this would be a fantastic career move to join their thriving team.
Whether you have strong quality assurance, operations or technical experience …Please get in touch. It is essential that you are currently working in the Fresh Produce Industry, ideally with Fruit (Soft Fruits)
- Strong IT Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the Fresh Produce Industry, ideally Soft Fruits
- Must currently be in a similar role (in a Operations, QA or Technical role ) within a Fruit / Fresh Produce company
- Working knowledge of technical systems covering food safety, legality and quality
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and CCP’s are essential for this role.
- You must have a continuous improvement mind set and be able to work efficiently to tight deadlines.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Frank or Georgie from FMK Consulting and we can have a chat about this position and the company …. Please contact Georgina on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.