Our client is a well-respected grower, packer and exporter of Fresh Produce. A family firm with several growing locations in Spain. Over the years they have created well-recognized brands based on exceptional product quality. They have offices in the UK (London) and a well established customer base, comprising mainly UK Wholesale and Food processors.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales professional to take responsibility for sales outside of their current customer base, in particular Food Service, more Processors, and Retailers and any other areas considered as new business development.We would expect a good response from candidates inside the Fresh Produce industry currently involved in sales in these areas but our client is open-minded and will look at Sales professionals from different sectors but related to sales to the areas described. In terms of working arrangements, a home based (in the office tba) candidate is as welcome as someone based in the office, which opens up this role to people living in all areas of the UK.
This a great opportunity to develop your sales career in Fresh Produce with a company who have a business model (integrated supply) totally in tune with current and future Market demands.’
We are looking for a candidate who has the following experience / knowledge: –
• At least 2 years in Fresh Produce sales experience.
• Fresh Produce experience must be current
• New Business Development experience in the Food service, Food Processors – Non ‘ Retail ‘ sector is advantageous
• Experience selling into the Food service Sector – contacts within the UK Non Retail industry would be a requirement.
• You would be sales focused and your experience would reflect this
Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent IT Skills
• Excellent communication skills – written, on the phone and in person
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the Industry, if you would like to apply please send over a CV to email@example.com (This is just.co) , or if you would rather have a chat about the position , please call 07734 861 080 to speak with Frank Kinsella
For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F369