Our client is one of the largest and most respected Salad and Melon co-operatives in Spain (over 250m kg of product). For the last ten years they have been supplying most Supermarkets in the UK and have a significant Non-Retail business as well.
As part of their strategic plans they wish to consolidate their position in the UK with the appointment of a Commercial Manager. This position, ideally based in the SE will be on a Work from Home basis with a view to eventually establishing a permanent subsidiary in the UK .
We would expect the ideal candidate to have:
- At least 3 years experience in Fresh Produce marketing and sales.
- Procurement or Trading experience with Spain.
- Salad (Winter)and Melon product knowledge preferably.
- Spanish speaker desirable.
- Ability to work on their own but equally be a great team member.
- Experience of selling into UK Retail and Non Retail customers.
- Track record of new business development and Customer retention and growth.
- All round knowledge and capability in most aspects of the Fresh Produce Supply Chain (eg Logistics)
- Be prepared to respond to any eventuality that directly affects our client’s business in the UK.
- Great communication and rapport build skills.
- Robust Commercial / Negotiation skills.
If you would like to discuss this position, call the FMK Consulting team – Frank or Georgie on 01273 720599 or send over a CV to email@example.com and we will come back to you straight away.
|Job Category||Commercial, Commercial Manager, Commercial Sales Manager|
|Location||South East, UK|