Are you wondering how you can get on the ladder in the Fresh Produce Commercial World?
FMK Consulting are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic individual with bags of personality with a thirst to learn, develop and grow in their next career move into Fresh Produce sales. A leading international Fresh Produce company is looking to add to their already successful Sales and Commercial team with a Junior Sales executive. This is a incredible chance to learn the trade from the masters ….
We would like you to have some understanding of the Fresh Produce industry but more importantly to demonstrate rapport building skills and commercial acumen.
Overall this is an impressive and unique opportunity to grow your career; You would be joining a business that is committed to providing opportunities for innovation and growth and as well as this, you will be a part of a vibrant Sales and Trading team who will help you develop your Sales skills and focus on understanding customer needs and building long term relationships in the Industry. This will be achieved through developing an understanding of customers’ businesses, the challenges of supply vs demand within fresh produce, the seasonality, effectively negotiating prices and ensuring a first class standard of Customer Service delivered at all times.
If you have the drive for success you will have plenty of chances to progress your career, increase your salary and take advantage of ongoing training opportunities.
What we are looking for:
Your talent to sell, open personality be enthusiastic and hardworking….
- Ideally you would have previous experience within a Commercial or Sales Department from the fresh produce or similar Industry
- You will be trained in the role, but some previous knowledge of the Fresh Produce Wholesale Industry would be desirable.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to prioritise work loads and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of numeracy
- Excellent PC skills and proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is desirable.
- Other language skills would be beneficial
- You would be outgoing with the ability to get on with people from supplier to customer level – Overall we would expect you to have a natural ability to build relationships
- Reliable and flexible attitude
Please contact the FMK Consulting team to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company