A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Commercial Manager to join a successful Prepared Fruit business in Kent. Our client is a well known, major fruit grower, packer, importer and distributor to UK retailers. – This is a exciting opportunity to join a lively team and making a key contribution to their business.
They are committed to a new venture, still in its infancy that will require a Commercial Manager to drive this project , engage and lead an enthusiastic team to launch products on a market that has been growing at 30/40% in the last few years. This is a role for someone with talent, brilliant at project work, innovative, with a flair for NPD and great communicator with all stakeholders including potential customers.
As the Commercial Manager you expected to have had a track record working within the Prepared Fruit / Ready to Eat business and you would have worked with at least 1 of the UK top Supermarkets in a similar role (Account Management / Commercial Management or Sales).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a successful Commercial team, in a fast-paced, driven and motivated environment. Fruit Prep / Ready to Eat is a exciting sector and this is great chance to join a company that is growing in success.
The successful candidate would have the following experience:-
- Commercial Management (At least 4 years +) in the Fresh Produce Industry
- Ideally prepared experience
- Someone who can hold a project together with key stakeholders, join a small team for an exciting project.
- Track record in getting new customers and proven Business development
- Project and time management skills.
- Successful retail account management
- Experience within the Fresh Produce sector – Fruit Prep / Ready to Eat
- Strong Commercial awareness, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Flexibility to travel is key, a Driving Licence required.
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 (0)7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company