Our client is a international Fresh Produce company , with a UK team based in Kent. Due to rapid growth , they are looking for an Office Coordinator with a background in Finance to join their team.
They are keen to speak with someone who has had at least 2 years working in a Admin / Finance / Sales Ledger type position who has strong administration skills
As the Finance /Office Coordinator you would be expected to do the following roles:
- Validating all creditors invoices
- Logging all creditors invoices
- Ensuring DAILY that all debtors are paying on time
- Daily bank recon against cashflow
- Daily cashflow model maintained and kept up to date
- Keeping their software up to date daily through capturing on creditors & debtors
- Daily recon: actual sales v out loading in stock
- Port Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Office Admin tasks
- Some office Commercial activity
The successful candidate would have the following experience:
- You would have a Finance Background – Experience in a similar role (at least 1 year)
- Some accounting/book keeping knowledge
- Previous experience of running a payroll
- Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs)
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven IT Skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- A team player
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- A good communicator
- Prepared to go onto the shop-floor
- Experience of working NAVISON ( Not a necessity)
- AAT, ACCA, CIMA, ACA or studying.
- Knowledge of landmark accounting software
- Some knowledge or experience of the Fresh Produce / Food Industry and how it works – But this is not essential.
- A background using data systems or in a purchase and sales ledger position, it would be advantageous.
The successful candidate would have a driving license.
Please contact Georgina on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.