A leading Fresh Produce company are looking for a enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Administrator to join their Sales team.
Our client is a Fresh Produce Importer, Packer and distributor based in Evesham. They have built up a strong supply base of growers around the Globe. Their main customers are in the non-retail, Food Service, Processors, Packing and Wholesale sectors.
Duties of the Sales Administrator:
- Claim processing / Rejections/returns
- Process Orders to their customers
- Review received orders, ensure all details correct.
- Ensure enough fruit in the pack house to fulfil orders.
- Confirm stock despatch requirements with, and release the order to the packhouse.
- Customer rejection, logged on system and shortage report
- Customer forecasting daily & weekly, updating sales forecast & factory planning team
- Stock Management
- Monitor and compare packhouse stock levels with customer ordersAdvise factory of what stock to use for specific lines, monitoring usage to ensure correct.
- Programmes with suppliers
- Raw material rejections & replacement of stock to ensure customer orders are met.
- Notify supplier of possible claim.
- Verify accuracy of data on all consignments.
- Update and input weekly prices and ensure highest degree of accuracy
- Enter manual orders onto system for non supermarket customers
- Check invoices received to ensure correct before authorising payment
- Advising stock & intake qc team of next day raw material arrivals
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience
Specific Knowledge & Experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of fruit and / or experience of working with short life products (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of a supply chain process (preferred but not essential)
- 2 years Previous experience in an admin role / customer service role essential
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Sales Ledger experience would be advantageous
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Time management skills: Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines.
- Computer Literature – at ease with IT software including all packages of Microsoft Office, Advanced excel skill essential.
- Sharepoint experience desirable
- Attention to detail
- Technically minded
- Highly motivated
- Methodical approach to situations
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.