This is very FANTASTIC opportunity to join a highly successful and renowned international Fresh Produce company… as their Logistics Coordinator.
They have asked FMK Consulting to help recruit an energetic, innovative and dynamic Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Valencia…We are looking for someone who has a proven professional track in executing and monitoring transport and distribution requests in a fast-paced international environment.
As Logistics Coordinator you’ll report directly to the Land Transport and Distribution Manager and in this role, you’ll support him being responsible for the management of the assigned transportation lanes, providing an excellent and efficient service and performance. This contains the organization, coordination and follow-up of the required transport lanes, the management of the necessary documentation as well as centralizing the communication between clients, suppliers and other internal departments.
- Organize and coordinate all transport and logistics requests for the delivery of her/ his transportation lanes and customers
- Plan, track and follow up the deliveries according to the customer requirements in the most cost-effective and efficient way
- Be the main contact person for the sales department regarding the assigned deliveries, as well as managing corresponding transport costing requests
- Coordinate unload schedules with our DC´s and safeguard as well as organize third party warehouse distributions and crossdocking operations
- Ensure an effective and timely correct verbal and written communication between the different departments and our logistics department on the arranged transport
- Resolve and manage courteously and efficiently queries and complaints with other departments, customers and providers
- Regularly liaising with the commercial and product areas to ensure a smooth running between the areas
- Ensure carrier and product transport compliance with the company policies and quality procedures
- Process transport claims and complaints
- Negotiate special transport rates or services
- Higher Studies in Business or Transport/Logistics Management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position in an international environment, preferably with perishables products
- Fluency, written and verbal, in Spanish, English and German
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the Industry, if you would like to apply please send over a CV to email@example.com (This is just.co) , or if you would rather have a chat about the position , please call 07734 861 080 to speak with Frank Kinsella